Hypnotized Celebs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to the niche market out there that wants to fantasize about hypnotizing a celebrity. Share your fan fiction stories and pictures here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Poll: Who do you want to hypnotize the most?

Go down 
+3
ThirdEye
sirtrancelot
Keira's Master
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Keira's Master
Admin
Keira's Master

Poll: Who do you want to hypnotize the most? Empty
PostSubject: Poll: Who do you want to hypnotize the most?   Poll: Who do you want to hypnotize the most? EmptySat May 07, 2011 5:29 pm

I think my answer is obvious. Keira Knightley
Back to top Go down
https://hypnotism.rpg-board.net
sirtrancelot

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Who do you want to hypnotize the most?   Poll: Who do you want to hypnotize the most? EmptySun May 08, 2011 4:36 pm

Angelina Jolie ! Mrs. Jolie Angelina Jolie seem to be a strong, independent woman...who need to be hypnotized and enslaved Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ThirdEye

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Who do you want to hypnotize the most?   Poll: Who do you want to hypnotize the most? EmptyMon May 09, 2011 6:48 pm

Very difficult to narrow it down to just one. Olivia Wilde, Yvonne Strahovski, Mila Kunis, Keira Knightley, Zooey Deschanel, Kate Beckinsale, Minka Kelly, Candace Bailey, Stacy Keibler, and Natalie Portman are probably my top 10. If I absolutely had to pick one, I guess I would go with Olivia.
Back to top Go down
Keira's Master
Admin
Keira's Master

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Who do you want to hypnotize the most?   Poll: Who do you want to hypnotize the most? EmptyMon May 09, 2011 9:54 pm

@sirtrancelot: You bring up a good point. The strong independent women are so much hotter to enslave. I think both Keira and Angie fall in the category.
@ Third Eye: Good choices! I didn't even think of Minka Kelly at first but she is super hot.
Back to top Go down
https://hypnotism.rpg-board.net
charliehypno

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Who do you want to hypnotize the most?   Poll: Who do you want to hypnotize the most? EmptyWed May 18, 2011 5:33 pm

I think I'd like to have Katy Perry hypnotized. She may not be that good of a live singer, but she is hot. Plain and simple. Either her or Erica Durance.
Back to top Go down
dale232

dale232

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Who do you want to hypnotize the most?   Poll: Who do you want to hypnotize the most? EmptySun May 27, 2012 1:29 pm

It's Angelina for me as well. I've had an obsession for her since long before Brad came along. Though Jessica Biel, Kate Beckinsale, Kiera Knightley or Eliza Dushku would make good alternatives. tongue

The only problem with Angelina is that with those eyes of hers, I'd wonder who was hypnotizing who. Cool
Back to top Go down
flaffy

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Who do you want to hypnotize the most?   Poll: Who do you want to hypnotize the most? EmptyWed May 30, 2012 8:41 pm

Tough call, but my shortlist would def. include Sofia Vergara, Aubrey Plaza, Moon Bloodgood, Gilliam Jacobs, and Rashida Jones. Hard to narrow it done more, and I'm sure I've forgotten half of them.
Back to top Go down
elleS

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Who do you want to hypnotize the most?   Poll: Who do you want to hypnotize the most? EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 3:15 am

Hmm, that is a tough one, but I think I agree with Keira's Master. Keira Knightley hypnotized would be hot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Who do you want to hypnotize the most?   Poll: Who do you want to hypnotize the most? Empty

Back to top Go down

Poll: Who do you want to hypnotize the most?
Page 1 of 1